Inclement Weather Procedures
FOR STUDENTS & PARENTS
Inclement weather is mainly called when we have unsafe weather due to lightening
When a decision is made by the administrator of the school to call inclement weather, this decision remains in effect and will not be changed.
A mass text and/or email will be sent to parents/guardians to notify you that inclement weather is in effect.
- School remains in session until the normal release time (2:15 or 1:05 on Thursday).
- Bus riders dismissed first.
- All students will be picked up in designated car loops (siblings will be grouped by the highest grade level student).
- Do not get out of your vehicle.
- This card will be used.
- Have card visible to staff loop.
- Stay in vehicle and wait patiently.
- Student will be brought to you.
- Remaining students will be brought to office
No staff members in loops = Staff will resume duties when weather is safe.
Not receiving text/email? = notify the school.
Minimal calls to office during this busy time.
PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED-SAFETY FIRST